The Bus and Coach Society of Victoria warmly welcomes new members to join us, whether you’re an owner of a preserved vehicle; a keen enthusiast; someone that drives buses for a living; or just someone wanting to learn more about road passenger transport. Interstaters more than welcome!
Membership benefits include:
- Seven editions of the Australian Bus Panorama magazine posted to you each year
- Discounted rates on our tours (often 50% cheaper, sometimes even free!)
- Invites to smaller members-only events
- Priority bookings for our popular annual overnight tours
- Invites to our bi-monthly Sunday social meetings at Hawthorn Tram Depot
- Regular e-mail updates of upcoming our events and new transport publications
- Access to the members-only portal of our website launching in late 2017
- Restoration advice and approval for registering a preserved bus on a VicRoads club permit
Why not support the ongoing preservation of Victoria’s road transport history and join today!
We are offering a discounted membership rate for the 2020/21 financial year to celebrate our recent 50th anniversary. Annual adult membership is currently just $50 (usually $55) with a concession rate of $40 for pensioners and students under 25.
For an added $7, official name badges with the BCSV logo are available.
If you’re interested, please download a membership form below.
PDF –Membership form 2020-21
WORD –Membership form 2020-21
Please return your completed membership forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below.
Payment can be made either directly to our bank account or via cheque/money order.
Direct Bank transfer (online or at any Commonwealth Bank branch)
BSB 063 159 Account Number 1002 4243
Payable to: Bus and Coach Society of Victoria Inc
Post to PO Box 33, Caulfield East, VIC, 3145
We also gladly accept cash payment in person at any of our tours or bi-monthly social meetings.