From Graeme Cleak’s route history notes until 1990:
ROUTE 430 YARRAVILLE – GEELONG RD (KINGSVILLE)
In January 1940 Yarraville – Severn St started as Route 101A. Extended to Geelong Rd in May 1940 and to Footscray Cemetery in June 1940. In October 1940 a service on the east side of the railway line to Whitehall St started, going to Yarraville Ferry and SEC Power Station from May 1943.
By November 1944 the owner was G. Palmer (who also operated Route 105A), then by October 1952 it was J. Goller trading as Yarra – King Bus Service. In May 1955 it sold to Yarraville – Kingsville Bus Service (A & J McConnell).
The operation on the east side of the railway vanished at an unknown date. (Arch) Murrays Coaches took over in 1969. The Geelong Rd route became Route 430 in 1971, and passed to Reggio Coaches (Sita) in 1975.