- This event has passed.
BCSV November Tour Day 1: 40 Years of TeleBus
November 25, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm AEDT$10 – $20
To celebrate the 40th Anniversary of TeleBus pioneered by John Usher, we drove over TeleBus Areas 1, 2, 3 and 4 using representative vehicles used on the TeleBus service.
This was followed by a BBQ lunch at Ventura’s Lilydale depot.
In the afternoon, we explored Lilydale depot, our first visit since February 2010, with some short rides of other buses in the fleet.
There was be a brief visit to Croydon depot as well.
Costs were $10 for members and $20 for non members (U/18 half price).
Pick up from Oakleigh Station 9:35, 624 stop – north side of station
* Connects with service ex Cranbourne 8:38 (Due at Oakleigh 9:11)
* Connects with service ex Dandenong 9:11 (Due at Oakleigh 9:31)
* Connects with service ex Pakenham 8:44 (Due at Oakleigh 9:31)
* Connects with Pakenham Service Ex Flinders St 8:48 (Due at Oakleigh 9:13)
Pick up from Glen Waverley 9:55, 623 stop
* Connects with Glen Waverley Service ex Flinders St 8:59 (Due at Glen Waverley 9:44)
The Tour commenced at Croydon Station at 10:30am
* awaiting the 10:27am arrival at Croydon Station (ex Flinders Street 9:26, take Belgrave service & change at Ringwood for Lilydale Shuttle)
The Tour concluded at Croydon Station at 5pm to connect with the 17:08 City Service
Bus returned to Glen Waverley Station at 17:40
Bus returned to Oakleigh Station at 18:00