- This event has passed.
BCSV August Tour Day 1: Castlemaine Bus Lines
August 4, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm AEST$5 – $20
The BCSV are planning an action-packed tour weekend for August.
On Saturday 4 August we will visit Castlemaine Bus Lines, acquired by the Whitmore Group in mid 2017.
After assembling in Melbourne’s north-west, everyone will travel to Castlemaine onboard Moonee Valley Coaches’ magnificently restored Austral Tourmaster, where we will spend the majority of the day enjoying the hospitality of Jamie Whitmore.
We will also pay brief visits to one or two other small operators during the day as a bonus – to be announced on the day.
Then on Sunday 5 August CDC Victoria will host us at their new super depot in Wyndham. (Details – https://bcsv.org.au/event/bcsv-august-tour-cdc-wyndham-depot/ )
Further details will be advised closer to the date.
$10 for members
$20 for non-members
Half price for under 18s
BUS 1 – EASTERN SUBURBS
* Ringwood Station first bus bay on Maroondah Hwy: 8:45am (return 6.20pm)
* Box Hill Transit Centre 612 stop: 9:05am (return 6pm)
BUS 2 – SOUTH-EASTERN SUBURBS & CITY
* Oakleigh Station 625 stop south side of station in Johnson St: 8:45am (return 6:15pm)
* Caulfield Station 624 Kew stop north side of station in Sir John Monash Dr: 9:05am (return 6pm)
* Southern Cross (216/219 stop outside Coles in Spencer Street, near Lonsdale St): 9:30am (return 5:30pm)
All times above are approximate. Please ensure you arrive 5 minutes before departure time.
A BBQ lunch will be held in Castlemaine on the Saturday (included in your fare). Please advise of any dietary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email email@example.com or select “Going” on the Facebook event pages for both days
Day 1: Castlemaine Bus Lines – Saturday 4th August – https://www.facebook.com/events/724940484380347/
Day 2: CDC Wyndham & 50 years re-enactment – Sunday 5th August – https://www.facebook.com/events/207332276694280/